The Tribe of Inferno

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tribe of Inferno

The Tribe of Inferno

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the new addition to the role playing. Join the world of hybrid canines in a tribe today.

Reporting On The Forum

Noire
    Noire
    Rex
    Rex

Reporting On The Forum Empty Reporting On The Forum

Post by Noire Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:29 am

If you ever need to report, here's how you can without having all the hassle . The only part I'd recommend to get your report looked at sooner is telling an Administrator on the Discord (preferably myself) that you reported.

Here's the options.

Press the single '!' icon at the end of the post to "report to a moderator", and tell an Administrator right away of your report.
    Reporting On The Forum Unknown

1. Pick the Reason for reporting the post. Did it have stolen content? Too large or small text? Content aimed aggressively at a user? Use Misc and explain in detail of your reasoning for reporting

2. Explain MORE in details and give CLEAR evidence that you're right or why it is bothersome. This is VERY important. It tells us CLEARLY why you are reporting.

3. Press save to send your report of the post. Smile .

The out come: 
    4. Your report will be shown like this, so you need to provide very specific details, you will not be able to edit your report once sent.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me or comment. Smile 
    Noire
    Noire
    Rex
    Rex

Reporting On The Forum Empty Re: Reporting On The Forum

Post by Noire Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:23 pm

>> This is the only time I am letting images be 800 width until I get time to fix it.<<

Sorry for the inconvenience until then

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:18 am